BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Holiday! =D

Friday, was my first day of the holiday XPP

My class, 4SN only 7/33 ppl attend to sch xD

Awesome :D


Fri morning went Badminton with my dear, chee hong, xin wei, hui min, chew yen and hui min's bro

xia suey larh me ==

long time didnt play ady T^T


Saturday!

Went to studio for the course =D

It's nice!

I learnt Hip Hop, Locking, New Jazz, Wacking, Reggae XD

Whn i went back home, my body crash .__.


Sunday! Today =D

Went jogging with his family =D

His cousin family too =D

Haha. It's fun =p

After jogging went McD for brkfast again ><

after McD back his home *bla bla bla*

cuz my house no one ==

his mum jio me eat lunch xD


Thn, his mum catch me go learn do mee hun kuey ==

OMG. * I love the moment his mum teach me xDD *

I do till very cacat ==

After lunch, *bla bla* thn went home, tuition ==



I'm waiting for TUESDAY!! XDD

KL! xD



Sorry for cant accompany u =[






0 comments: